Family Pictures at Papago Park

1:15 PM

We had our family pictures taken by my friend Sam at Papago Park this year! Lily is usually so happy but she was not happy to have her pictures taken so I am amazed that Sam got so many pics of her not looking like she was crying! Almost the only time she was happy was when she was stuffing bread in her mouth (we had some in our diaper bag & she loves homemade bread more than anything) or holding these bright colored keys in her hands. After taking pictures for almost an hour, we decided to have dinner at Phoenix Public Market & Lily was completely happy the whole time.

Thought it was a little stressful, my sisters reminded me that it will be funny to look back on the pictures of her with bread crumbs all over her face, haha! One year we had taken family pictures & Ally had this creepy look in her eyes where she had her head down but her eyes were looking up. My parents didn't end up buying that one but I wish they had because we all remember it & how funny it was!!!

Here are some of the pictures!!






& now for some funny pictures...

Trying to escape


Why are you doing this to me?


Stuffing bread in the face



I have them wrapped around my finger, crying equals get more bread


The precious keys


Just a little angel until someone tries to take those keys away


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images