Beach Wedding Pictures

7:18 AM

A few days before our wedding, Nate and I got some wedding pictures taken at Windansea Beach in La Jolla. That was one of the first places I surfed when I moved out to San Diego. The beach is really pretty and not to crowded. The day we got our pictures taken it was so foggy, cloudy, and looked like it was going to rain. We were also running late and only had about an hour to take pictures before it got dark. Natalie, our photographer that day did a great job though! I have always wanted wedding pictures on the beach, so I was so happy we were able to get these done!



Some Bridal Pictures


We also took a few pictures at the temple, this one was my favorite.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog ash! Your pictures are gorgeous and your post make me hungry haha

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images