San Diego Weekend

5:59 AM

We spent this weekend in San Diego. We had been planning on going there for Nate to do some backflow tests for his business. His business has been such a blessing to us. Nate runs it with his dad and brother and it has been so nice to have a good excuse to visit and spend lots of time in San Diego. It has been such a blessing to also have the added income and we are so thankful for it!

Usually I go surfing while Nate does the jobs, but this weekend I helped him record the information and I was glad I did. It really made me appreciate all that Nate does. He is such a hard worker and I am really thankful for all he does. (It also made me feel a little guilty that I always go surfing while he's working but what can you do...)
Haha, but really I am so glad to have such an awesome husband!!!



We also went to the beach, but it was pretty cold and windy!! I still love walking on the beach anytime though!!!



We were planning on having dinner at Con Pane, but as we were walking to the door, they put up a sign saying the bread was out ): So we went to Slaters 50/50 next door which was good, but I still love Con Pane the very most!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images