Our First Place

4:10 PM

*I wrote this post awhile ago, but forgot to publish it. We just bought a house and will be moving into it in 2 weeks! I am sooo excited to be able to decorate a whole house! I'll always love our first little apartment though!!

Since we are moving, I wanted to post some pictures of our first place! We have loved it here, we found our apartment, online and weren't able to really see what it looked like or the location it was in since we were in San Diego until we moved up here. We were really blessed and it ended up being the perfect place for us. I knew it would be great since it was named Ashley Terrace..!


View from our porch

Outside our apartment

This was our first day in our apartment, about a year ago! It doesn't feel like we have been here a year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images