IUI

9:51 AM

Since the surgery was successful, we will now be able to try up to 3 rounds of IUI. If that does not work, then we will keep saving up for IVF. We are so hopeful that everything will work out. I feel hopeful & excited, but also worried about all of the shots that I need to have. Luckily 2 of my sisters are nurses & can give them to me, but I have still been feeling so stressed & worried about that. Of course, if we are able to have a baby it will all be completely worth it! But then a part of me doesn't want to get excited because there is a possibility that we won't be able to get pregnant & then we will need to save up longer for IVF since we will have used the money we were saving on these procedures. It is so hard to have a balance of having hope but not too much hope in case the procedures don't work & trying not to worry or stress too much & knowing that this could end in disappointment, but trying not to dwell on that, combined with the medicine that messes with my hormones.

Even though I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much, I am just going to let myself have hope & be excited because I don't want to always feel like I need to think of the negative. I would rather dwell on the positive & then be disappointed for a day than be negative until we have positive results. If the procedure is successful this month, then I would be pregnant over Christmas. That would be such a special Christmas & the best gift. But I know that if the procedure does not work, I will still keep having hope & faith.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images