Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree & a Perfect Night

1:29 PM







Last night we picked out a Christmas tree and decorated it. We listened to the Michael Buble Holiday station and I made Peanut Blossoms as Nate strung the lights on the tree. It was a perfect night.

I wanted to do a Christmas tradition of having Christmas pajamas that we get every year & wear them the night we decorate our tree, but only mine came in the mail in time! Oh well!

This year, we decided to do a mix of colored and white lights and I loved how it turned out.

As I was in the kitchen, rolling the cookies in sugar and glancing at Nate while he decorated the tree, I just felt so blessed and happy.

I am so thankful to be surrounded by family and to have so many people to love and be loved by. I'm thankful for a comfortable and beautiful home. I'm thankful for the gospel and the peace, knowledge, & comfort it gives to me. I'm thankful for my sweet husband who is my biggest fan & is always there for me & makes everything 10x more fun. I'm thankful to be able to celebrate this Christmas season and to have time to think about the birth of Christ while being surrounded by family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images