Easter

3:08 PM

It has been getting warmer here and there are tons of gorgeous blossoms everywhere! We have been loving it! We had a really nice Easter! In the morning we went to church and had a really nice Sacrament meeting, with lots of musical numbers. Nate taught the lesson in Sunday School, he does such a good job. Then came home to get ready for a dinner with our friends, Sean & Erica. We made ham and mashed potatoes and they made rolls, salad, and dessert. Everything was sooo good! I was nervous making the ham, I've never cooked one before, but my dad gave me a recipe that turned out really good! Then we decorated some easter eggs, I still always love doing that. (: After Sean and Erica left, we watched a couple of videos on lds.org about the Atonement.


I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made so that we can return to heaven.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images